Designed to help students, educators and professionals, the Plank Center’s library is a free resource featuring public relations research on leadership, mentorship, and diversity and inclusion.
Focusing on the topics that impact current and future leaders in public relations, the research library includes a blend of scholarly journal articles, books, conference papers and trade publications along with research produced and conducted by the Center.
“We hope current and future leaders both in the classroom and in the boardroom will find this online resource useful, as we continue in our effort to bridge the gap between education and practice,” said Dr. Karla Gower, director of The Plank Center.
Researchers, whose interest areas are in public relations leadership, mentorship, and diversity and inclusion, are encouraged to submit their work to the library. Please use this form to request an addition to this library or to update an item that is already listed. All requests will be evaluated on a monthly basis.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Academic Journal Articles
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Public Relations Industry
- Diversity and Inclusion within Organizations
- Globalization/International Contexts for Diversity and Inclusion in Public Relations
- Race & Ethnicity in Public Relations
- Gender & Sexuality in Public Relations
- Diversity and Public Relations Education
- Religion and Public Relations
- General Interest Articles on Diversity and Inclusion
- Books on Diversity and Inclusion (Academic and Professional)
- Trade Press/Professional Online Forum Articles on Public Relations and Diversity
- White Papers on Public Relations and Diversity/Inclusion
- Student research, speeches and other resources
- Academic Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- Globalization/International Contexts for Leadership in Public Relations
- Books on Leadership in Public Relations
- Trade Press/ Professional Online Forum Articles on Public Relations Leadership
- White Papers on Leadership in Public Relations
- Student research, speeches and other resources (coming soon)