White Papers on Public Relations and Diversity/Inclusion
- Applebaum, L., & Walton, F. (2015). An examination of factors affecting the success of under-represented groups in the public relations profession. The City College of New York.
- Executive Leadership Council (2015). 21st century global leadership: Black global leaders speak.
- Fiske, R.M., Ross, B., & Keenan, H. (2007). PRSA diversity tool kit. PRSA.
- Hewlett, S.A., Marshall, M., Sherbin, L., & Gonsalves, T. (2015). Innovation, diversity and market growth. Center for Talent Innovation.
- Institute for Public Relations (2006). Communicating for diversity, with diversity, in diversity: 2nd World Public Relations Festival. Summary report.
- Jiang, H., Ford, R., Long, P.C., & Ballard, D. (2016). Diversity & inclusion: A summary of the current status and practices of Arthur W. Page Society members. Syracuse University.
- National Black Public Relations Society, Inc. (2015). State of the PR industry: Defining and delivering on the promise of diversity.
- PR Coalition (2005). Focus on diversity: Lowering the barriers, raising the bar.
- Sha, B-L. (2008). Baseline study on diversity segments: Multirace Americans. Institute for PR.