Companies & Organizations
- American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC). (2015). Workplace Mentoring Executive Summary. Retrieved from https://www.apqc.org/knowledge-base/download/371746/K06750_Workplace_Mentoring_Executive_Summary_forKB.pdf
- Clutterbuck, D. (2014). Everyone needs a mentor. (5th ed.). London: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- DesignMentoring. (2013, June 6). How to address conflicts or concerns in a mentor-mentee relationship. Retrieved from http://overmyshoulderfoundation.org/how-to-address-conflicts-or-concerns-in-a-mentor-mentee-relationship/
- Development Dimensions International. (2015). Global Leadership Forecast 2014–2015. Retrieved from https://www.ddiworld.com/DDI/media/trend-research/global-leadership-forecast-2014-2015_tr_ddi.pdf?ext=.pdf
- Engle, J., & Tinto, V. (2008). Moving Beyond Access: College success for low income, first-generation students. Washington, DC: Pell Institute for the Study of Opportunity in Higher Education.
- International Mentoring Association. (2016). About & History. Retrieved from http://mentoringassociation.org/about-ima-2/
- Layton, R. (2005). Making Mentors: A guide to establishing successful mentoring programmes for coaches and officials. Canberra, ACT: Australian Sports Commission.