The Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations at The University of Alabama has completed its fourth Fellowship Program for Public Relations Educators. In 2013, seven applicants were selected and placed with host organizations for two weeks during the summer.
The 2013 Plank Center Educator Fellows and their hosts were:
- Dr. Cathy Rogers, Loyola University, hosted by General Motors
- Dr. Dana Janbek, Lasell College, hosted by Johnson & Johnson
- Prisca Ngondo, California State University-Chico, hosted by McDonald’s Corp.
- Dr. Lois Foreman-Wernet, Capital University, hosted by Northwestern Mutual
- Dr. David Remund, Drake University, hosted by Regions Financial Corp.
- Dr. Ming (Bryan) Wing, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, hosted by Tesoro Cos.
- Dr. Brigitta Brunner-Johnson, Auburn University, hosted by USAA
Click here to read entire article.