Public relations practitioners, educators and students joined at DePaul University for the Leadership Summit on November 14, 2013. During the Summit, three research studies were presented. These studies focused on different areas of leadership within public relations and communications.
If you weren’t able to make it to Chicago for the Summit, you can still watch the entire presentation.
Leadership Summit, Part 1
This video includes:
Welcome and Introductions
• Ron Culp, DePaul University
Highlights of Three Major International Communication Studies
• CEO Positioning and International Communications: Insights from Communication Leaders in Europe Prof. Dr. Ansgar Zerfass, University of Leipzig, Germany
• Decide. Act. Engage. Using Communications to Create Leadership Advantage Rod Cartwright, Ketchum Globally
• Conversations with Leaders: Phase 2 of the Global Study of Leadership in PR Bruce K. Berger, Ph.D., University of Alabama
What I Heard in the Three Reports
• Dr. Juan Meng, Ph.D., University of Georgia
Leadership Summit, Part 2
This video includes the following:
Panel Discussion of the Three International Studies
• Moderator: Bill Heyman, Heyman Associates
• Panelists: Zerfass, Cartwright and Berger
Audience Discussion and Questions
• Alvin “Al” Golin, Founder and Chairman, GolinHarris
Leadership Summit: Individual Presentations
Dr. Ansgar Zerfass, from the University of Leipzig, spoke on the CEO Positioning and International Communications: Insights from Communication Leaders in Europe effects.
Rod Cartwright from Ketchum shares results from Ketchum’s leadership study on “Decide. Act. Engage. Using Communications to Create Leadership Advantage.”
Dr. Bruce Berger, from The University of Alabama, conducted the largest leadership study in PR history and shares “Conversations with Leaders: Phase 2 of the Global Study of Leadership in PR.”