In addition to serving as the Associate Dean, Dr. Diana Martinelli is also an Associate Professor that teaches advanced public relations and graduate research courses at West Virginia University. Diana has also taught public relations courses at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Elon University and Ohio University. While at Ohio University, she received the prestigious University Professor teaching award and advised the school’s national award-winning Public Relations Student Society of America chapter.
From a combination of her experience in academia and nearly 15 years of professional public relations and communications work in broadcasting healthcare and national government programs, Diana has packaged 10 Tips for Academic and Professional Success.
More from Dr. Diana Martinelli:
- Plank Legends & Leaders Interview
- Webinar: Becoming a PR Leader: The Art and Science of Mentorship
- Mentoring Research and Best Practices White Paper
- Mentorship Guide
- Research: Public Relations Leadership Development Cycle: A Cross-Cultural Perspective
- News: Formation of Diversity & Inclusion Committee