The Plank Center is committed to helping you do more with your education and practice. We provide a deep repository of content that helps students, educators and professionals expand their skills and advance the practice of public relations. Here’s 10 resources to advance your public relations career:
- Interviews with Industry Leaders are videos which include interviews with public relations leaders, videos of panel discussions, speeches and seminars and workshops from various events.
- Legacies from Legends in PR is a unique anthology includes personal messages for students that were written by “living” legends who have been honored by their colleagues for leadership in the development of the public relations profession.
- Webinars: The Center hosts a series of webinars for public relations students, educators and professionals.
- Connect with us on Social Media as we share our resources, industry trends and other various materials.
Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest
- Research: Read about the research studies, projects and findings from various studies done from leaders in the public relations industry.
- “Milestones in Mentoring” Awards, established in 2010, seek to honor those who lead by example, modeling the way through two-way communication and exemplary behaviors.
- Fellowship for Educators is an important initiative in furthering our mission of helping bridge the gap between the practice and education is our Fellowship for Educators program that brings practitioners and educators together for two to four weeks each summer.
- Board of Advisors consists of leading academics and practitioners who provide counsel, direction and oversight to the Center regarding strategic plans and programs to support its leadership mission.
- Platform Magazine is an online magazine produced by and for students and educators, provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and information that encourages the ethical practice and enhancement of leadership in the field of public relations.
- Betsy Plank’s Archives is housed at the Plank Center, located on the University of Alabama campus.