Plank Center Fellow and University of Georgia professor, Dr. Juan Meng, studied an important topic in the public relations profession, how to effectively and sustainably manage and engage the millennial public relations professionals.
Attracting, managing and developing the next generation of public relations leaders has emerged as a key challenge in the field. Juan shares only a handful of the results from the research on perspectives on integrating the newest generation of top talent into public relations and communication. Here are 10 crucial elements to effectively manage millennial PR professionals.
More from Dr. Juan Meng:
- Webinar: Millennials, Diversity & Inclusion in the Public Relations Industry
- Research: North American Communication Monitor
- Research: Leadership Report Card (2017)
- Research: Millennial Communication Professionals
- Research: Perspectives on Integrating the Newest Generation of Top Talent into PR & Communications
- Research: Largest Global PR Leadership Study
- Research: Leadership Report Card (2015)
- Infographic: 10 Must-Have Elements to Achieve Excellent Leadership in PR